Terms & Conditions
By using 'Accounting Logo Design', and signing up as a Client, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept any of these Terms and Conditions stated here without modification, you may not use the 'Accounting Logo Design' services.'Accounting Logo Design' may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting.
In these Terms and Conditions, 'Accounting Logo Design', the 'Accounting Logo Design' service Logo design, Stationery design, Web Header design, Printing service, Brochure design, Flyer Design , all future services related to it, and all text, images, photographs, user interface, "look" and "feel", data and other content included in it from time to time (including, without limitation, the selection, coordination and arrangement of such content) are referred to as the "Web Site" or "Service".'Accounting Logo Design' is a registered trademark of A1 Future Technologies.
- 'Accounting Logo Design' and the Customer hereby agree to the following terms and conditions with respect to the provisions by www.accountinglogodesign.com to the Customer of services which are identified and/or described in the service agreement attached to these terms and conditions.
- The Customer will be provided with the Service according to the Packages chosen by the Customer as detailed on the 'Accounting Logo Design' website. The Designers will follow the creative brief submitted by the customer through online form or through the email, which submitted for the Design process. From the initial set the customer is entitled to select one design and revert back to Accounting Logo Design with the feedback. This process is repetitive until a resulting Final Design is selected by the Customer
- Creative Briefing and Designs. The Customer is solely responsible for preparing and sending detailed answers to our logo's specification briefing ("Creative Briefing, through the Order Form"). 'Accounting Logo Design' is under no obligation to review a Creative Briefing for further Feedbacks for any purpose, including accuracy, completeness of information, quality or clarity. 'Accounting Logo Design' may decide, in its sole discretion, to deny a Creative or Revision Briefing or Feedback.
- When 'Accounting Logo Design' provides a set of Designs to the Customer, the Customer shall review and respond. If the Customer fails to promptly inform 'Accounting Logo Design' that the provided Designs are not reasonably responsive to the provided Feedback, the Customer will be deemed to have accepted the Designs. If the Customer notifies 'Accounting Logo Design' that the Customers consider a Design as not reasonably responsive to the Feedback, the Customer shall provide information regarding amendments or modification to be made to the initial Designs. After providing his feedback, the Customer will be provided a subsequent Response that conforms to the additional criteria requested by the Customer.
- Revision stages. Revisions generally consist of 2-6 additional compositions that incorporate changes requested by the Customer in the Revision Brief. The purpose of the revision process is to create Responses that move forward in a specific direction as determined by the Customer. The Client may request significant changes in the 1st and 2nd revision, and the Responses might be quite different in nature from the original version chosen. By the 3rd revision request, Customer's requests shall be modifications of the then current version only. The purpose of each revision stage is to create designs that move forward in a specific direction from a single design composition as chosen by the Customer. Revision requests that depart from the current composition will be honored and completed in the same timely manner; however. No revision work, which requires payment, will be started without authorization from the Customer.
- Payment: The Customer ordering for any of the available services must pay for the Service in advance, by any of the payment methods provided by 'Accounting Logo Design'. The Customers will be charged for the Package(s) selected. 'Accounting Logo Design' will email the Customer a receipt for the transactions in which the Customer is involved and provide the Customer with all the information necessary to start the design process.
- Refunds: If the Customer is not satisfied with the Basic Concepts provided by 'Accounting Logo Design', Client may request a refund by completing the Refund Request form which will be provided to the Customer upon request. Upon timely receipt of the completed form, 'Accounting Logo Design' will refund the total payment made by the Customer.
The refund policy will not take effect:
- If you have already confirmed or approved the acceptance of a design, we cannot provide a refund. Your approval represents an acceptance of the final project and serves as an implicit statement of satisfaction.
- If you have failed to communicate with us for more than sixty days, any refunds will be at the discretion of Accounting Logo Design management.
- If the company for whom the design was performed should close, change its name, or undergo other alterations rendering a design ill fitting, we cannot issue a refund.
- If you purchased a "Special Offer" that does not constitute one of our standard packages as advertised.
- Once you have taken final delivery.
Project duration: 3 months, from date of Customer pays for the service. If the customer fails to respond back to us before 3 months the project deemed to completed from the customer service.
Holiday dates: We work 8.30am until 6pm between Monday and Friday. We remain closed on Saturdays and Sundays. During the following dates service will not be available: 12/24; 12/25; 12/31; 01/01. Any other Special Holiday Dates, if any, will be published on the website - atleast 7 days in advance.
Ownership, Rights to Use
- Web Site and Service Generally: Except as expressly contemplated under this Agreement, as between 'Accounting Logo Design' and the Customer, 'Accounting Logo Design' will own all right, title and interest in and to all copyright, trademark, service mark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property and proprietary rights in and to the Web Site and Service, in all media now known or later devised, to the full extent provided under Canadian and United States and international law. You shall not remove, conceal or alter any copyright notice, byline information, disclaimer, restriction or other notice on the Web Site or any portion thereof. You shall not use or permit any third party to use the name, trademarks, trade names, of 'Accounting Logo Design', including "'Accounting Logo Design'", without the prior written consent of A1 Future Technologies who may agree or refuse in its sole discretion for each such request.
- Rights of www.accountinglogodesign.com: The Customer grants 'Accounting Logo Design' and its mother company a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicenseable, exclusive, worldwide right (including any moral rights) and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, communicate to the public, perform and display (in whole or in part), and/or incorporate in other works, in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, the designs provided by 'Accounting Logo Design', for the full term of any intellectual property rights that may exist in such designs to the extent necessary to provide the Customer with the Service and the designs.
- Rights of the Customer: Subject to the Customer's compliance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, the Customer shall own the final design provided to the Customer by 'Accounting Logo Design' hereunder. The Customer shall not, however, own any materials, media or other content generated during any revision cycles leading up to the final design, with such right, title and interest expressly reserved to 'Accounting Logo Design'. The customer acknowledges and hereby grants to 'Accounting Logo Design' the right to use Creative and Revision Briefs, as well as individual designs provided to the Customer, for internal and filing purposes, and in order to display and promote the 'Accounting Logo Design' Service. The Customer acknowledges that his rights under this Agreement shall be limited solely to the final design chosen by him and that no trade or service marks in or to such final design is being conveyed under this Agreement. The Customer acknowledges that 'Accounting Logo Design' shall have no obligation or duty to perform trade or service mark searches or inquiries, or the like, in order validate the propriety or legality of the provided compositions.
- Until final design is approved as per standard contract with 'Accounting Logo Design', all logos, artwork, concepts and designs remain the copyright and exclusive property of 'Accounting Logo Design'. This material may not be reproduced in any other way without the prior written consent of A1 Future Technologies or our agents. of A1 Future Technologies reserves the right to utilize and/or reproduce any image, logo or illustration created by www.accountinglogodesign.com, in advertising, electronic or traditional reproduction, with the addition of any copyright and/or trademark notice that may be requested by the owner of the work. By placing an order to 'Accounting Logo Design', you agree and consent to these terms and conditions.
- Accordingly, the Customer is encouraged to perform its own independent searches with regard to the designs provided by 'Accounting Logo Design'. Furthermore, The Customer acknowledges that 'Accounting Logo Design' shall have no responsibility or obligation of any kind to assist the Customer in seeking state or federal intellectual property protection (i.e., without limitation, trademark registration) for the designs, nor shall 'Accounting Logo Design' be responsible in otherwise assisting the Customer in any way in the Customer's perfection of the Customer's rights in or to the designs.
- Ownership (copyright and title) of the final artwork become the property of the Customer, having unlimited, indefinite, and royalty-free use of the image upon payment of all fees. 'Accounting Logo Design' retains rights to display the artwork in its portfolio and advertising materials. A1 Future Technologies retains the Copyright to all concepts, comprehensives, or other preliminary materials, which are not selected by the Customer or are not included into the final delivery.
- www.accountinglogodesign.com will hold your logo design files in our archives for 1 year from the time of ordering. This service is not guaranteed so it is advisable to keep safe your files once delivered. 'Accounting Logo Design' may charge a reasonable amount for re-supplying the logo or design files from our archives after the initial delivery.
- Should the Customer require additional artwork beyond the scope of the ordered design service package (either concurrently with the logo project or at a later date), the Customer will be offered a Free Quote for the Additional Services. Additional work will be done after the Customer pays for the add-on services in advance.
Nondisclosure and Privacy
Are you ready to learn more about Accounting Logo Design?
If you're ready to get started, you can place your order right away!